SHMG in-home monitoring devices help patients take a more active role in their health and stay closely connected to their healthcare providers. Patients use wireless measurement devices to take their own vital signs and respond to personalized, clinician-directed surveys using the TeleStation – the communication platform that automatically transmits both subjective survey responses and objective measurement results to SHMG’ secure server. Clinicians can access the web based Clinical Review Application to view patient data, customize health surveys, and use decision-support tools that enable effective chronic care management.
Remote monitoring devices are deployed for high risk post-discharged patients, which are monitored daily through the Command Center. Command Center intervenes when patient condition parameters are abnormal and or coordinates with care providers for medical care intervention- preventing ED utilization and re-hospitalizations and utilization of high cost care settings.
Data is captured daily and received at the Command Center via web, cellular or analog. The data is then monitored by Care Team and can be transmitted to specified personel daily, weekly or monthly.
Effectively monitor chronic conditions remotely
Remotely monitor the following conditions:
- Heart Failure and related heart diagnoses
- Wound Management
- Pain Management
- Medication Compliance
- Daily health surveys including education or risk factors
- and more…
Care Coordination Integration
SHMG equipment automatically transmits to the Navigation Center and Care Team can develop upper and lower limits that are patient-specific and capture changes in areas such as:
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Blood oxygen level (SpO2)
- ECG / rhythm strip
- Blood glucose level
- Plus manual entry of other measurements.
Simple, convenient and wireless
- One-button, automatic operation for patient ease-of-use
- TeleStation has backlit screen for easier viewing
- Measurement devices have large LCD screens, buttons and fonts
- Audible and visual prompts
- Battery-operated for convenient location in the home